Leveraging Travel to Achieve Business Success Webinar
Organizations are looking for new and innovative ways to demonstrate that they care about their employees and their wellbeing so that they can differentiate their organization and attract and retain the best talent in the world.
To achieve optimum business success, organizations need employees who are engaged and excited about the company and its mission. Achieving this success takes hard work and takes a toll on employees. This toll is demonstrated through burnout. By leveraging their PTO, employees who travel at least one time a year can minimize burnout, are refreshed, and can refocus on business success when they return to the workplace.
Through this 30-minute webinar you’ll learn about the following:
- What is a Vacation Funding Account?
- How to make the business case for offering travel as a benefit.
- How to implement a Vacation Funding Account (VFA) to help your employees achieve their travel goals.
- How VFA’s are being used to address some of today’s biggest HR challenges.
VFA’s and “Travel-as-a-benefit” are the newest and latest trends on the employee benefits landscape. VFA’s bring the wonder of travel to employees as a company benefit. They allow employees to plan, save, and book travel quickly and easily.
Implementing a Vacation Funding Account not only benefits the employee, but impacts the employer by driving overall company performance in the following areas:
- Lower mental healthcare costs due to reduced burnout
- Less unscheduled PTO days
- Increased ability to attract and retain the best talent
- Higher productivity and engagement levels
Watch the presentation by clicking the play button below!
Laurie Brednich VP, Benefit Solutions
Laurie Brednich is an employee benefits expert who has spent many years driving down healthcare costs, improving benefit offerings and leveraging the power of PTO plans to enrich employees’ lives.
Tim Misuradze, Chief Recreation Officer
Tim Misuradze has been designing, building, and selling large enterprise solutions to help companies improve performance and drive strategic business priorities for nearly 20 years.